One of the most used pieces of equipment at First Capital Gym is the kettlebell. When used CORRECTLY, it’s probably the best “bang for your buck” tools you have. When a new member comes to us, we’ll use it more as a teaching tool. As someone trains here more often and is more experienced, we’ll advance them to different exercises. These are just some examples below:
Kettlebell Deadlift>>Kettlebell Swing>>Single Arm Swing>>Snatch
Kettlebell Deadlift>>Double Kettlebell Deadlift>>Trap Bar Deadlift
Kettlebell Goblet Squat>>Rack Kettlebell Squat>>Double Kettlebell Squat
• Like we mentioned above, it’s a great teaching tool
• Versatile: you can use them for power and strength exercises as well as carries
• They don’t take up a lot of space
• You can get total body workouts with one bell
• Easily transportable: when you’re on vacation, you can pack a small kettlebell with you to get in your training (Also, when a virus shuts down your gym and need to give your members equipment, kettlebells came in handy)
Are You Someone 40+ Looking to Get In Shape, Stronger, and Feel Great?
Our Program Has Helped Hundreds Of People 40+ Get In The Best Shape Of Their Lives With 2-3 Workouts Per Week!
Michael has been working with clients in the gym and countless adults in a physical therapy setting since 2013. He spent 3 semesters working at Towson University with student-athletes from nearly every sport at the school. He served as the Strength and Conditioning Coordinator for Kennard-Dale High School during the 2019-2020 school year. His goal is to always get better and give you the safest and most effective use of your time at First Capital Gym.